Customer Experience Manager and Designer (f/m/d) in Berlin
Bitte bewerben Sie sich hier auf „OFFICEbbb.de“ mit dem „Jetzt bewerben“ Link/Button rechts oben.
Twinner© Group is offering a challenging and pivotal position as Customer Experience Manager and Designer (f/m/d) located in Berlin/Berlin area starting to innovate customer experiences across all channels.
Twinner© is an international, deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces digital Twinns© of cars of such excellent quality that automotive transactions can be made easily without ever physically seeing a car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings sustainably transparency and trust to automotive transactions and consequently changes the mechanics of an entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV “Galileo” (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem (i.e. dealers, marketplaces, OEMs). We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in four offices (headquarter Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
- Research & explore user and customer needs across our future products and markets using both qualitative and quantitative methods, thereby gaining deep insights on our current and future customers
- Create & design excellent product concepts and multi-channel experiences (both online and offline) as well as seamless customer experience
- Translate customer experience data into strategies, scenarios and storyboards
- Test & validate critical ideas and hypotheses (e.g. via prototypes)
- Team up & guide internal and external experts (e.g. Marketing, Biz Dev and R&D) to drive proper implementation and continuous improvement of the solution
- Act as an evangelist and brand ambassador to share customer experience internally to stakeholders
- Customer experience expert not only by profession but having a deep understanding of its importance in a business
- Knowledge on state-of-the art methods regarding e.g. qualitative and quantitative research, design thinking, creativity, result visualization, prototyping and testing
- Practical experience from performing several projects in which a new business solution was generated from scratch
- Professional experience in a similar role (CX manager, UX/UI researcher)
- Capability to plan, manage and implement activities such as research projects and design sprints
- Ability to draft a complete user experience flow and to design and implement matching concrete prototypes
- Outgoing, eloquent and effective communicator with the ability to empathize with users and other stakeholders
- Strong command of English language written and verbal, at least good German language skillset; other languages are an asset
- Blue Card holder and residence permit
- Modern and empowering work environment with personal freedom, along with a highly motivated and skilled team
- International colleagues, clients and partners
- Competitive salary
- Further development of personal skills and professional knowledge
- Well-funded company with a long-term vision
- We welcome all genders, sexes, religions, cultures and ages
Have we sparked your interest? We would love to hear from you soon! Please send us your CV and examples of previous work via email, Xing or Linkedin. You have questions? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Senior Executive Recruiting Manager
Phone: +49 172 6330 513
Kurzprofil der Twinner Group
Twinner© is a deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces Digital Twinns© of cars. The quality is truly game changing that decisions can be made without ever physically seeing the car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings transparency and trust to automotive transactions. This changes the mechanics of the entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV Galileo (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem like dealers, OEMs, marketplaces etc. We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in 4 offices (Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
Wir suchen Kandidaten, die die Zukunft der Automobilbranche mitgestalten wollen und Digitalisierung leben. Jeder Mitarbeiter kann bei uns seine eigenen Ideen ins Unternehmen und die Prozesse einbringen. Bei Interesse freuen wir uns über Deinen Lebenslauf und Zeugnisse.
Kompetenzfelder, auf die wir uns spezialisiert haben
Jobs und Stellen
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf OFFICEbbb.de.