Head of Consumer Marketing (f/m/d) in Berlin
Bitte bewerben Sie sich hier auf „OFFICEbbb.de“ mit dem „Jetzt bewerben“ Link/Button rechts oben.
Twinner© Gruppe is offering a pivotal and new position as Head of Consumer Marketing (f/m/d) in Berlin, Leipzig, Halle/Saale or Budapest, partly remote.
Twinner© is an international, deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces digital Twinns© of cars of such excellent quality that automotive transactions can be made easily without ever physically seeing a car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings sustainably transparency and trust to automotive transactions and consequently changes the mechanics of an entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV “Galileo” (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem (i.e. dealers, marketplaces, OEMs). We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in four offices (headquarter Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
The Head of Consumer Marketing (f/m/d) will be responsible for the company’s marketing and communication strategies, as well as overall branding and image. Also, he/she will prepare annual marketing plans, create a calendar of campaigns and events, analyse the market and competitors while guiding our growing marketing department, monitor performance and PR. Direct report to Twinner CEO.
Ideally, we’re looking for a well-rounded performance marketeer with strong experience in shopper marketing or growth hacking, familiar with data performance and fluent in all things digital.
The candidate should also understand the modern marcomms ecosystem and be able to integrate seamlessly media, analytics, brand building and storytelling. In that order of ideas, he/she will work with different agency partners, from media to performance to social and ATL, always in close collaboration with Twinner board.
- Co-create the future of a fast growing and truly disruptive scale-up
- Modern and empowering work environment with personal freedom
- International colleagues and partners
- Competitive salary and career path program (Director Marketing)
- Structured onboarding schedule with an assigned mentor and annual equipment budget
- Flexible working hours, remote work or flexdesk offices
- Open and agile feedback culture
- Internal trainings and peer learning
- 30 vacation days, precharged Visa Card, social impact days and many more
- We welcome all genders, sexes, religions, cultures and ages
- Plan growth and operational targets aligned with company strategy
- Own full acquisition funnel from awareness to conversion (including all online presences and webshop)
- Plan and execute marketing strategies for new and existing products or services
- Set and monitor annual marketing budget
- Define performance data like customer acquisition cost, customer lifetime value and cost per click
- Identify, contract and manage agencies and external partners
- Build a marketing team and guide the day-to-day activities
- Manage and refine organisation’s social media presence
- Manage and measure marketing campaign costs and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs
- Identify new business opportunities and conduct market research studies
The ideal candidate is Berlin-based, or located in either Leipzig, Halle or Budapest. Must haves: German native level and very good command of English skills with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing communications and brand building, performance marketing, either at a Triple A advertising agency delivering integrated campaigns for clients in the automotive industry, or as client, as active member of a successful marketing department. E-Commerce and digital marketing expertise are high priorities for the company and an integral understanding of a modern, omnichannel marketing funnel.
- Thought leadership; a strong point of view; ability to contribute to strategic development of an assignment; creative ideas and the ability to promote conceptual thinking among the team
- A strong ability and experience in leading, directing and managing a group of cross-disciplinary teams
- A solid understanding of digital media as well as the marketing industry at large; an ability and a desire to adapt to the changing landscape of technology
- Data analytics, media and performance marketing proven and successful experience, including finesse and attention to detail on funnel optimization and website development
Have we sparked your interest? We would love to hear from you soon! Please send us your CV and references via email, xing, Linkedin or Whatsapp. You have questions? Please reach out to:
Senior Executive Recruiter
+49 172 6330 513
Dieser Job bzw. Stellenanzeige als 'Head of Consumer Marketing (f/m/d)' ist für folgende Adressen ausgeschrieben: 10553 Berlin bei/in Kreisfreie Stadt Berlin .
Kurzprofil der Twinner
Twinner© is a deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces Digital Twinns© of cars. The quality is truly game changing that decisions can be made without ever physically seeing the car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings transparency and trust to automotive transactions. This changes the mechanics of the entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV Galileo (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem like dealers, OEMs, marketplaces etc. We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in 4 offices (Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
Wir sind immer auf der Suche nach Talenten, die die Zukunft der Automobilbranche mitgestalten wollen und Digitalisierung leben. Jeder Mitarbeiter:in kann bei uns eigene Ideen ins Unternehmen und in Prozesse einbringen. Du hast Fragen zum Unternehmen und zu den ausgeschriebenen Positionen? Kontaktiere uns einfach. Bei Interesse freuen wir uns über Deinen Lebenslauf.
Kompetenzfelder, auf die wir uns spezialisiert haben
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf OFFICEbbb.de.